Great Ad Age write-up of Target’s new Baby Advertising for 2011. Powered is supporting the social media extension of this campaign.
The moms have discovered Hosties, and they like it!
Social Media and Events Marketing Internship
Who We Are:
Drillteam is a social media agency that attracts, engages, and energizes your brand advocates. We earn trust, attention, and likelihood to recommend for brands such as Target, Toyota, Saucony, Nestle, New York Mag, Neiman Marcus, and Gillette.
What We Need:
Within this company you will work with account managers to assist in research, online advocacy groups, participate in creative ideation and help to execute online and offline events. Interns will be invited to brainstorm sessions. This position is ideal for students/ recent grads looking for experience in social media, brand advocacy and experiential marketing.
You will be contributing to the team by:
- Assisting in the management of community efforts
- Assisting in the creation of content to be published online
- Providing insight into the latest and greatest trends in social marketing
- Researching and organizing information, analyzing the data, and contributing to reports based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Participating and opinionating in weekly brainstorms and creative materials.
- Using Excel to sort data and understand market trends.
- Using HTML and learn proprietary technology to publish online content
You’d be Perfect If:
· This is a superior opportunity for an energetic, creative-thinker who adores technology and the social media space, but also understands business and marketing objectives.
· Familiarity with influential sites, blogs, and other online communities
· A razor-sharp aptitude for developing content and driving traffic
· Creative problem solving skills
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Enthusiasm for learning but you must also be a resourceful, independent thinker
· Impressive writing skills
· Please be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Photoshop is a plus
· Available at least 2-3 full days a week.
We are able to vouch for school credit if position is held for a reasonable amount of time. We also offer a $20 food and travel stipend for each day worked 6 to 8 hours.
Submit resume and cover letter to Caitlin Pigaga at: Caitlin@drillteammarketing.com
Have a good day!